Thursday, June 27, 2013

Korvapuusteja, bdays and strikes

I found all the ingredients for the korvapuusti (cinnamonroll)! It was hard to find cardamon but from the market i did! It was another miracle that I was able to succeed with my bakery since it was first time I was using gas oven and I didn't have rolling pin but the korvapuusti came out pretty nice... I bought baking soda instead of yeast but it still came out nice...  I brought them at work ans everybody liked them! Jeij! I gave one for my neighbour too and he liked it too!

Last night my neighbour took me to his cousin birthday party in Moule. It was interesting, I danced with one guy for one minute and then everybody just pulling my arms and asking me to dance with them.. bit intimidating.. the rest of the night I just stayed next my neighbour..

Now the strike of the gas station is finally began... and of course the prime minister is visiting the island at the same time so everything to do with cars in f*cked up.... I don't know how we gona arrange the party tomorrow if we don't have a gas and is anyone gona even show up... We'll see..




I miss my friends a lot!!!!!!!!!! buuhuuuu!! I just wanna have someone who understand me, so that the normal conversation won't take an hour....

One thing which irritates me here a lot is that people here don't let u know if the plans are changed or they not coming or something happend... Not even at work... For me it is super weird and I find it really impolite.

But yeah some pictures!!



First Picture: Korvapuustit! Yeah they look ugly I know! But they taste right!


Second Picture: Cardamon that is how it looks like! It takes surprisingly long time to unpeel those..

Third Picture: Quenette... Love those.. Kind a like lychee.

No comments:

Post a Comment