Monday, June 24, 2013

Juhannus

After all I got nice party for Juhannus. I have forgot we had our agency’s birthday on Friday and we threw a party! There was slam artist, some guy who was playing trumpet, and good music and food. We had bartenders and such.  I didn’t know what was slam artist before but he is kind a like poet, but in French people’s mind it is not the same… Unfortunately Kathleen and Denis left pretty early, but I stayed with Melica and Gregory until 23.00. It was funny too see my boss dancing with everyone and being so excited!

On Saturday my neighbor took me to this bbq party at the beach near Sainte-Anne. The party was full of guys and I was the only girl… but fortunately one other woman came bit later. The guys were old army friends so you can imagine the topics of discussion. But they were really cool and I had nice time eating good food, drinking despe and swimming. It is still so irritating because I can’t understand the jokes in French, someone always have to explain me…. It was so funny to see how much pictures these guys take… they are like finnish girls taking pictures and videos all the time for the FB. It was super irritating try to eat when someone is taking pics all the time…
In the evening we went to this other party near St. Francois with my neighbor. It was zouklove party.. plaaaah…. Well we danced little bit and drank despe…. We left after while and met two other his friends and asked if they know were would be a party with better music.. but everybody were in fullmoon party. The entrance fee was 20e for the fullmoon party and it was already late when we realized that it was the night for that party… so we didn’t go.. maybe next month… Finally we just decided to go home.
On Sunday I went to the nearest beach I have here. There was beachsoccer competition going on so there was music playing and a lot of people. But after laying in sun for 1 hour it started to rain like crazy and I decided to leave.

Here in Moule there is actually happening a lot during this month, a lot of different competitions and happenings, it is cool! 

First Picture: Despe it is!

Second Picture: Mac of our dj in the bday party. Cool..

Third Picture: Iguana at the beach.

Fourth Picture: It is time to find the husband!... or not.. flyer for the event we are organising on friday






No comments:

Post a Comment