Thursday, June 6, 2013

Work Work..

On the second day at work I was looking for companies in Guadeloupe, which might like to give discount to elderly people We have this event for elderly people and part of the event we are making this discount card for them. 

On the third day I was looking for designers contact details and contacting them for this Salon International Design & Creatureus de Guadeloupe. I send few emails and searched the companies to do the discount too. I got my own table! Jeij!


At home stove works, (the gas wasn't on, surprise surprise) and my tv works. The this really nice tv repair guy came to fix it and after that let me use his internet for while. :) 
The problems which I still have are that I am not enough strong to put the cables together for washing my clothes.... i don't know what to do.. and I don't have WiFi here, which is super booring and I feel lonely.. plaaah... I have to call my landlord tomorrow and ask help with the washing machine and ask about the WiFi AGAIN... 

I talked with my boss' daugher and son today on the phone :D The daughter told me that she gona call me again later. She was in exchange in Finland. 

Many people here have a lot of tattoos and piercing.. many guys have their nose and tongue pierced... which I find really feminin... weird.. 

I am probably going to Marie Galante for the weekend to see the finnish woman over there. :) I need to still check if I should take the ferry from Pointe à Pitre or St. Francois... which is cheaper when including buss tickets. I need to go to tourist office tomorrow.. 

Yesterday there was market day in Le Moule, I bought cheap veggies and fruits. I bought lychees, which I have never tasted before :D (or probably in Antigua but they looked different) I bought also awesome passionfruit juice!! hmhmmm!


Today is the first time I actually miss my friends and family... it is booring to live alone abroad.... At least that what I have learned.. 




First Picture: Kathleen my workmate working and my table! 
Second Picture: Candy!
Third Picture: Lychees








1 comment:

  1. Heii heti kun saat netin sinne niin pitää skypettää! :)

    ReplyDelete