Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Food, water and weird people...


First of all I was just told that there is no water until thursday..... It is really nice to know 4 hours before they cut the water.... and I washed my hair last time on sunday...

The other happier thing is that I was buying ingredients for Korvapuusti (kind a cinnamonrolls) yesterday and I found everything but cardamom! I gona try to find that today from this bigger grocery shop.





Sandra has disappeared.. she hasn't been coming to work for two days now.. nobody knows where is she...

I just read from one add that we have dengue epidemic in Gwada.. jeij..








Today we have got the weirdest customers coming here and calling.. One guy came here and started to yell that he wants his money back from one event we didn't organize after all and he got the ticket for it.. but we didn't sell the ticket to him.. he bought it from another association. Another guy called and asked about the event on friday and wanted to know if there is a guarantee that he gets a girl if he pays 35.... ööö no! Weird people....

First Picture: Kathleen working hard!

Second Picture: Vanessa made that at work...Cool eh


Third Picture: Little church close to my work place.


Fourth Picture: Agency bday party! Vanessa, me Melica, Kathleen and intern from radio station.

Fifth Picture: Agency bday party! Vanessa, me, Gregory, Kathleen, Denis and intern from the radio station. 





No comments:

Post a Comment