Thursday, June 20, 2013

People

Sandra have been sick, Katleen is still sick, and I feel like I am going to get flu..... We have some virus going around here at work..which sucks..
I miss Katleen.. it is boring to sit alone in "our office". 
We got one new employee and one new inter. Denis is our new graphic designer and Myriam is doing her 10 days internship with us. 

Yesterday I got funny surprise. I asked my neighbour if he knows anyone who does waxing in Le Moule because it seems to be hard to find to do that in Le Moule. So yesterday evening he appears to my door and asks me if the lady who does waxing can come in! :D That was way too random! That would not in a million years happen in Finland! But it was pretty cool to have someone to come to your house and do beauty treatments to you. 

I don't know what I gona do on Juhannus (mid-summer)... I hope I will figure out something fun... People here don't really celebrate mid-summer. In France they have this music festival, but it is not in Guadeloupe. 

First Picture: Making sorbet

Second Picture: Fanny, me, Maija and rummmmm

Third Picture: Sweet pastry, my neighbour brought that for me few days a go and told me his mama made it. It is traditional Martiniquen pastry called Butter bread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment