Monday, June 17, 2013

Concert, Le Soufrière and something else

We got to the concert! JEIJ! There was no problem to get gas…. Before the concert we found this amazing food truck. Where they sold crepes. I took ham and cheese and Maija took chicken, the crepes were awesome! If I ever see that food truck anywhere again I definitely gona buy some more! Some old folks bought us planteur and that was amazing too! Made from real passion fruit juice!
The concert was interesting, we missed too first artist since it we were hanging out at the crepes truck, but we saw Aidonia. The concert was ok…. But hmmm.. compared to Antigua there wasn’t as much people and well the artists weren’t so interesting.. I hope here is gona be more concerts but maybe with some well -known dancehall artists.

On Saturday we took a walk to the top of the volcano on Basse-Terre, that was long and hard walk.. my legs are still killing me… But it was really interesting and beautiful over there and I felt I accomplished something. At same time there was volcano run going on so the route was full of people running. Crazy people! I went to swimming in this one waterfall, the water was cold but it felt goof after while! In the evening we ate in nice indian restaurant in the Le Moule and after tried to find the club in Le Moule and we did… but the entry was 20e…. I’m not gona pay that much money to get in a club…That is redicilous..


On Sunday we tried to visit this sugar factory but the train, which would have took us through the fields wasn’t working, so we didn’t take the tour. Instead we went to the beach close to Le Moule. It was relaxing, lovely wind, people having picnics and playing congos. On the way to the beach we saw this huge bulls, I have never seen so big bulls in my life. Few guys were setting them ready to pull the carriage and we went closer to look.  They almost hit our car… :D Unfortunately I didn’t get good picture…


Maija is leaving Guadeloupe soon… :( With who I  gona adventure through the island now…


First Picture: The whole route to the top of the volcano was mostly worst than that..

Second Picture: Me and Maija at the top!

Third Picture: Waterfall

Fourth Picture: Huge bulls

No comments:

Post a Comment