Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend

The event on Friday wasn’t success.. Only few people showed up… I think it is because we don’t do enough advertising. But I had fun anyway with my work mates! We danced, ate and drank. Gregory is so funny because he can’t dance to normal music, he dances like Finnish guys, but when he is dancing zouk he is good :D it is so weird.

On Saturday I went to beach and on Sunday I stayed in and cleaned the house. This is my first weekend when I am solely staying Moule the whole weekend. I was bit bored, but next weekend I maybe rent a bike, go shopping in Pointe à Pitre or try to get some surfing lessons.

Vanessa, Melica, Greory and Sandra finish their internship today.. It is gona be boring without them at work. I gona miss them! We are planning on going to beach together after the gas station strikes ends.

On Friday my boss saved a little cat and brought it to the agency. Gregory named it Tropic. My boss washed it and feeded it. Tropic was so scared the whole time! My boss will take Tropic to her friend who takes care of animals who are left unattended.


It is irritating that you never know when small food stands are open. There is this small bokit shop near to my house but I have seen it open only once. I went to check it Sunday evening but no.. it was closed.. and I really don’t wanna leave further away to look for food in the evenings.. I don’t feel safe alone.

New girl started her internship with us today! Her name is Prisca. She lives in Moule too!!! Jeij!!! I hope we can hang out sometimes!

And here some dancing Gwada style :D Gregory can't really keep up... :P



No comments:

Post a Comment