Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Again....

On Friday I went beach with Chris. He is one guy I met in the BBQ party where my neighbor took me. After beach we went to buy food from this cool food truck in Moule! 
When it comes to my French speaking, it is better, since Chris doesn’t speak English that much, so I need to explain myself only in French to him. 
Chris gave me this CD full of riddims.

On Saturday I went to buy new shoes because my old ones are literally falling into pieces. I found these cool sandals and ballerinas for 30€, not bad! Chris came to get his stuff he forget at my place after worked with his motorcycle. He promes to give me ride someday. In the afternoon I went to beach and grabbed baguette from bakery where we usually buy our food when we are working. The woman working there is super nice! They didn’t have baguette I like so she made me tuna one! 
And for the first time some white guy honked and whistled at me when he drove past me… 
I bought these ugliest sun glasses.. I broke my previous one surprise surprise… but these ones were cheap 8€.

Sunday was boring. There was this party at Ste Anne but I couldn’t get anyone to come with me…. I asked all of my workmates, my neighbor and Chris, but no one had time… and the weather sucked too so couldn’t go to the beach either.. so I cooked the whole day… Pasta and crepes. At least now I have food for the rest of the week!


But I saw
this carnival group practicing near my flat so that was cool.
I saw this weirdest music video on ETV…. There was Asian guy singing Zouk.. it was so confusing…  And saw Mohombis music video too.. but people here aren’t heard about Kim Ceasarion…


In ETV there is two different advertisements going on against domestic violence. I asked my workmate if it is common here that men hit their women and children. She said yes that it is pretty common. Last week one man killed his whole family and himself. I guess they have same problem here as we have in Finland too...


No comments:

Post a Comment