Monday, May 27, 2013

Rain

Its been raining for the whole night and morning... Like real rain not just few drops. I was feeling like I cannot get out for the whole day! But finally at 10 am the rain stopped... yeah I waked up 6 am.... the dam church bell..

Today I tried to find out how to get to Marie Galante, Les Saintes, Désirade or Petit Terre. The place was hard to find and it was closed, not surprising. I will go there later.

It was nice to notice that people are actually really helpful here. When I was looking for the "harbour" this old rasta guy came to help me and literally took me infront of the place where they sell the tickets for the boats.

But I have to say it gets bit tiering when guys are offering to be my boyfriend with in every corner.... that kind a "friendliness" is bit distressing.

I don't know how to use my gas stove/oven... I tried to light it but I have no idea where I can but the gas on..... I really need to ask someone to help me with that... I already bought chicken and plantain to cook..






This is were I live!












My dinner in...











It was beach day after all!

Tomorrow the language course starts! Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment