Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The first day in the language school

It was nice surprise that the is many people taking the french course in the same school as I. Mainly Swiss girls. It was awesome to have someone to talk to, who is kind a in a same situation as I am!

Now I can actually have company when I do stuff! Jeij! At least for week :D 

Many of the Swiss girls speak pretty good french so there is only 3 other girls who are in my level, which is lower. In the lessons we talk a lot in french which is good, that is exactly what I need to do now! We practised some grammar, imparfait and passe compose, and prepositions useful stuff. I have forgot some of the small rules what comes with them. 

After the school we went to buy some food and ate at the beach. Tomorrow some surfing maybe.... we'll see.

I got my tan lines! Jeij! Only after 3 times being at the beach! Record :D 

One person is maybe going to visite the island close to Guadeloupe on saturday, I try to find out more and maybe join! I was thinking of going to visite some island during the weekend anyway. :)

I taste my first planteur, there is different kind a rums and three different juices mixed. It was goooooood! 

I finally got my stove working and I am cooking chicken with plantain! Nam! 

Unfortunately many of the swiss girls are leaving soon.. I think few of them are staying but not for long time either... 

But I enjoy their company as long as I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment