Sunday, May 26, 2013

Montreal

I flight via Montreal and stayed there for one night. It was hard to find convenient flight which wouldn't be super expensive. So spending one night in Montreal was the best option.

It was good practise before arriving to Guadeloupe to speak and listen French in Montreal since people speak English there too. :D

It was only 9 degrees celsius in Montreal when I arrived. I haven't packed enough warm clothes with me for the that kind a weather.

I stayed in Spanish block of the city in a hostel and shared my room with 4 other persons. I only met one of the people I shared my room with, but 2 of them snored loudly during the night so they were there.

The public transport from Trudeau to center is excellent! Bus goes 24/7 and the ticket is valid for 24h.



No comments:

Post a Comment